Laboratories & Tools
TIAX’s laboratories are key to our ability to achieve results for our clients.
The dynamically reconfigurable labs are staffed by over 100 scientists, engineers, and industry experts with advanced degrees in technical fields and an average of 10 years of industry experience. TIAX is ISO 9001 certified.
Our laboratories span:
- Developmental Lithium-ion Battery Fabrication & Testing
- Battery Coater Lab and Dry Room Facility
- Battery Cathode Material Pilot Plant
- Light-Duty Engine Test Facility
- Electronics Assembly
- HVAC & Appliance Development
- Prototype Fabrication & Manufacturing
- Advanced Performance Human Factors Lab
- Advanced Material Synthesis & Characterization
- Process & Analytical Chemistry
Our engine lab is fully instrumented allowing assessment of fuels, engine components and hybridization with batteries.
TIAX’s advanced lithium-ion battery and battery component development facility is one of the largest independent development environments in the United States.