Heat Pump Hot Water Heater
TIAX has developed and patented a hybrid heat pump water heater.
The heat pump water heater reduces electricity consumption by as much as 60%, while also addressing the cost, installation requirements, and reliability levels demanded by the U.S. market.
- Air-Sourced: Leverages novel air-source, heat-pump technology.
- High Energy Efficiency: Uses 40% to 60% less electricity than electric-resistance water heaters, allowing it to exceed ENERGY STAR requirements.
- Easy Implementation: Installs as easily as conventional electric water heaters.
- Low Cost: Costs significantly less to manufacture in high volume than current heat-pump water heater designs.
- Reliability: Provides reliable performance at all times.
- Dehumidification Control: Offers dedicated dehumidification feature for basement installations.
For more information contact us.